A Content Managed Site (CMS) is a website that the website owner can log into and updated the content themselves without needing any knowledge or experience of web programming. CMS sites are used by businesses that require the content regularly updated, or where other user can log in to access member content or social media.
A Portal Website enables you to bring together information, provide interesting content and a platform for potential advertisers. A regularly updated portal attracts new and repeat traffic, this in turn can provide great advertising opportunities for your clients and an income for you. Member portals can be used for business directories, subscription sites and for renting or selling products and services.
- User maintainable articles
- Listings sections with powerful searches
- Advertising Banner management
- Links pages
- Downloads with optional payment facilities
- Subscription publishing sites
Where you want to make information available to members of an association or club or to have a secure or confidential login area for clients, agents or members we offer a number of options including:
- Secure member areas for private or confidential information
- User maintainable pages for sports or social clubs
- Forums, Photo Galleries, Blogs and Calendars for sharing information
- Subscription websites to enable you to make money from electronic publishing